Thursday, December 09, 2004

I Wish I Had An Angel

NO, this is not the Nightwish song!

This is a poem written by my friend Skeet, who is actually lazier than i am and i'm conving him to "build" his own BLOG (heck, if i can do it anyone can!!!)

Here it comes:

I wish i had an angel
To sooth the pain inside,
To warm me with his wings
And drink the tears i cry.

An angel made of flesh
And bone and blood,
To hold me close to his beating heart,
Close ... close ...
Closer so i can tear it from his chest
And slit it apart.

So i can rip his quills
And hear him cry out
While i break his wings
And spit on his eyes.
To kick his perfect little angel face
Into ball of yarn.

To kiss his lips and byte his tongue
And vomit inside his asexuated androgyny
All the beauty i've stored within.

To make me happy when i'm sad,
To be be the love i never had,
To sing me sweet, sweet lullabyes,
I wish i had an angel tonight!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Skeetzo

Thank you Skeet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home