Friday, December 03, 2004

He doesn't live here anymore

I don't know what's happening to me today, i just don't care about anything...

I didn't wake up singing like i usually do, i didn't care that lunch was something i didn't like, i didn't care when i waited for about half an hour to get some service at the cafe and that when finally i was serviced my coffee-cup had lipstick... i didn't care...

I didn't care when i was almost hit by a car while crossing the road or the names the driver called me, i didn't care...

I didn't care when i came back home and my father nagged me about some shopping we have to make, i just passed him my credit card and said: buy what you need!

I didn't care when my nose started to bleed (once again)...

I didn't care when the lady in the medical center said that my doctor was on a convention and will only come back next week and that there were no more doctors available to see me.

I didn't care when my friends called me to go out ... i just stayed home!

I didn't care about having dinner out on some eat-all-you-can-for-€20 restaurant with the rest of the family, i just stayed home.

I didn't care that my colleegue came 2 hours late for work and i was alone. And that when he finally came he did nothing but to silk himself on a chair and sleep.

I don'care about what i'm writting, i don't even know why i'm writting this ... i just don't care!

I feel like i'm falling apart...

I don't live here anymore!

1 Comments:

Blogger VickVapoRub said...

Er.... What's up, babe? Is there something I can do? Cheer up sweetie, this is not you.
Beijobeijobeijo

3 December 2004 at 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home