Monday, February 21, 2005

:::tease me kiss me kill me:::

Hello dear readers (that meaning me, myself and i) welcome to a another perfect day in HELL (that meaning another day in my fab life)

Today i woke up at 6 am took my morning bath, washed my teeth, stroke my willie (never leave home without it lolol) took the 7.14 train (i was kinda late), showed up at work at 8.15 (well i wasn't TOO late), been kinda working 'till now and now i', writting about what i'm going to do next...

er...

...hum

... GODDAMN! I GOTS NUTIN' T'DO!

Guess i'll just go home and have a nice nap, coz with my sore throat its the best thing i can do for me, although i'm in the mood to see a movie, i want to see 'Constantine' or 'RomaSanta' or 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory' ...

With nothing left to say i'll take my leave >> CHUAC <<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home