Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm Left Here

OKIDOKI, this one goes to you (yeah you who said: post something beautiful), though this is not beautiful, it's from my soul (and my overtime working pea)

I'M LEFT HERE

I'm left here
Imagining how it could feel
Your fingers
Slowly slidding down my skin,
Wondering
When will your serpent crawl on my thighs
And make be burn in holywater

I'm left here
Waiting, wanting your embrace.
Take control of my emotions.
Leave me here surrounded by your breath.
Make me burn in holywater

You make me feel so high,
Make me dance in velvet skies,
Crown me king oh for one night
And a whore for a lifetime.

I'm left here,
Surrounded here by the night,
By the silence of the stars,
By the silence of my voice,
By the silence of my soul,
By your silence...
By my fault!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home