Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Red As Pain

Now that i have taken some time out of my other leisure activities, i'll present you another piece of MARVELLOUS poetry ( LOL)

This one was to be a song... but it didn't workout that way :-Þ

Red as Pain

Cruel,
You brought me pain
While i offered unconditional love.
Broke my heart in tiny pieces
With indifference and scarn.

Overwhelmed by your poisonous kiss,
I believed your heart was made of gold.
Now, as the light shades from my eyes
I start to bleed and realize,

The love i got from you
Is as red as pain,
And the salty tears spilling from my eyes
Are the only thing you crave!

Cruel,
You dyed my heart in tones of lust,
Gained my confidence and trust
Just to feed me with your pain.

And as the sighs slide through my mouth,
My body quivers and torches inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home