Monday, November 22, 2004

3:46 AM

There's nothing left for me to do, i'm sitting here smoking a cigarrete and watching my fingers drum the keybord, i make no effort to think in what i'm writting. I'm writting period!

Time to let my mind go wild ... but the only wild thing over here isn't my mind, there must be a flea festing in my underwear... let me scratch ... hum ... it feels good, i think i'll leave this hand here and the other writting...

You should be dancin' yeah! fuckin' Bee Gees' song in my head ... i shouldn't be dancing, i should be hompin' on someones bed, but nooooo, i'm sitting down here but hey you can't see me, isn't it grand to find a song for each word you say or think? (the last one was from Lene Marlin)

I think i type faster with only one hand (the other one is getting warm and pretty comfortable, i'd like to be pretty comfortable right now, but noooo, li'l ol' me gotta work!)

Oh fuck! There's nothing left to do but to masturbate my mind thinking about white fluffy clouds and showers of pure joy ... (no, not golden showers, that's too kinky for me)

I cannot think ...
I cannot keep my eyes open ...
I cannot close my eyes ...
I gotta take my hand outta my trousers, things are getting (literally) out of hand!

*Time to get another cigarrete and die slowly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home