Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Love Letter

Something inside me has died, it stinks and it ricks and it's dead...
I'm mourning now, crying now, yearning now... it's dead...
I wrap my arms around my body and lean my head on my right shoulder. There's nothing more i can do but to let it go deeper, to bury it deeper.

Something inside me has died and i can't let go.
Still i'm hanging on a thread, pushing hard the thread, wishing it to be lies...
But no, something inside has died and i died within.

It's so easy to pretend, to fake a sudden smile, to have all the answers even if they are wrong.
It's too easy to repent, to regret and to hide.
But it's not easy when you cry, when you bleed, when you tear your heart out and hold it in your hand and it still beats, it still pounds...

Something inside me has died and it stinks and it ricks and it makes me cry.

I'm dead, i died, doesn't it make you cry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home